AIM
frfajugg

Fallout - Game Project Fallout - Game Project

If you are serious about this..

I hope you realize that anybody who has played the fallout games will probubly not be impressed by your version Unless you put tons and tons of work into it.

The complexity, how there were so many ways you could advance and the insain story depth are what made the fallout games.

I gave a low score because it seems like just a dream at this time, I hope you can pull it off because that would be awesome.

Good luck with this, and like everyone else has posted before... be careful with the copywrite laws and stuff.

Fallout Rules.

"Real Kung Fu" "Real Kung Fu"

it was good animation.

I didnt like it much because the detail of the characters was like blobs.

Preview Weed Harmless 3 Preview Weed Harmless 3

This is Good

That is exactly how it is, weed has the power to save the world but not the power to make the corperations more money than they make now.

Squeesage Squeesage

It was really funny.

I think it was a little too fast tho, still pretty damn funny.

Madness Crazy Part:1 Madness Crazy Part:1

I dunno about this one.

It seems like you had a whole idea where to take this movie but then gave up and decided to do the tank thing.

I could be wrong.

Channel Surfing Part 1 Channel Surfing Part 1

Really really amazing

I cant even think of something to say, that was really cool, this is the best score I have given in a long time.

Keep submitting things.

Ebrius&Foeteo Ebrius&Foeteo

Was decent.

you should work on your art and maybe have a better point to the cartoons,

for better looking stars try alot of smaller clusters of different sized dots probubly the smallest and second to smallest paint brush sizes.

good luck with your cartoons.

Emotion Emotion

Awesome animation style.

But very very boring and not so entertaining

Winter Soldier Winter Soldier

Just like a republican..

Twist it all around so it fits your point of view.

go to hell.

mindphazr responds:

Twist it around? What just because we are reporting what the media doesn't makes it twisting around. We are exposing dude, we telling the whole world the full story so they can make a opinion.

Final Flash Final Flash

Really good animation.

big fat 0 on style for yet another retarded pointles piece of DBZ shit for newgrounds.

Props for having 50% more actual animation than the DBZ shows themselves tho.