AIM
frfajugg

Origami Studio 1.1 Origami Studio 1.1

Its confusing

sometimes when the paper folds I have no idea how it folded because it looks like it folded in a few directions at once, is there cutting involved?

you need written directions and a color scheme in these also. wicked cool tho.

carmelhadinosaur responds:

Thanks; no cuttings at all. In situations like this i think it would be best to do right click->Back/Forward and you'd know better ;)

Ultimate Tutorial Tute Ultimate Tutorial Tute

I think your tutorials are all crappy.

they get a tiny bit better every time but they all look like crap.

your beginning paragraph about how other peoples tutes get blammed was funny because on your button tutorial one every single button in the flash was all retarded. I have only seen a few tutorials that were put together in some kind of readable fashion.

Ill start giving you better reviews when your tutorials make me think you have the skill level to teach me something.

They just look so god damn crappy.
BUT I do admit they are getting alot better than the previous ones, just try to lay them out alot neater with alot more style and alot less "check out my crazy horribly done buttons"

Error responds:

:( there good buttons:(

My tutorials ep 6 My tutorials ep 6

It was pretty good

Thats not how I do it, I start with a sketch of the char then a flash drawing of it, then finally i break it up.

I gave it a 5 so hopefully JUST MAYBE those newbies that submit skewing stick figures all day will see it!

good job.

My Collection of Shorts 2 My Collection of Shorts 2

Is this a joke?

Why hasnt this been blammed yet?

ninja ball v2 ninja ball v2

You should have named it demo...

And make a real game where you can use those moves. I would play it.