AIM
frfajugg

Fallout - Game Project Fallout - Game Project

If you are serious about this..

I hope you realize that anybody who has played the fallout games will probubly not be impressed by your version Unless you put tons and tons of work into it.

The complexity, how there were so many ways you could advance and the insain story depth are what made the fallout games.

I gave a low score because it seems like just a dream at this time, I hope you can pull it off because that would be awesome.

Good luck with this, and like everyone else has posted before... be careful with the copywrite laws and stuff.

Fallout Rules.

"Real Kung Fu" "Real Kung Fu"

it was good animation.

I didnt like it much because the detail of the characters was like blobs.

Preview Weed Harmless 3 Preview Weed Harmless 3

This is Good

That is exactly how it is, weed has the power to save the world but not the power to make the corperations more money than they make now.

Origami Studio 1.1 Origami Studio 1.1

Its confusing

sometimes when the paper folds I have no idea how it folded because it looks like it folded in a few directions at once, is there cutting involved?

you need written directions and a color scheme in these also. wicked cool tho.

carmelhadinosaur responds:

Thanks; no cuttings at all. In situations like this i think it would be best to do right click->Back/Forward and you'd know better ;)

My tutorials ep 6 My tutorials ep 6

It was pretty good

Thats not how I do it, I start with a sketch of the char then a flash drawing of it, then finally i break it up.

I gave it a 5 so hopefully JUST MAYBE those newbies that submit skewing stick figures all day will see it!

good job.

My Collection of Shorts 2 My Collection of Shorts 2

Is this a joke?

Why hasnt this been blammed yet?